Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last week, we went to a halloween party hosted by the school near our dormitory. There was singing, dancing, and lots of fun activities. Kristin dressed up as a character named Fujiko from a show called "Lupin the 3rd" while Germaine played Lupin from "Lupin the 3rd". I've seen pictures of the character Lupin and Germaine did a great job resembling Lupin! Kristin was carrying a toy machine gun made of plastic and shooting me with it. Too bad the bullets shoot at a feeble rate of 1/2 feet per second. Kristine dressed up as a Newspaper boy. She was supposed to be a detective but we couldn't find her magnifying glass. I dressed up as a drifter. Got my jump suit, gloves, and helmet from a shop near the school. I chose my green suit because my favorite drifter always wears green when he drives on the track. Who's that girl on the right? That's Nu, another ryuugakusei dressed up as the girl from the well in The Ring.

Halloween in Japan rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment