Tuesday, November 3, 2009

another week~

Beef bowls in Japan are very delicious. Although their portions are small compared to America's portions of beef bowls, they definitely have authentic taste to make up for the size. Sometimes when I'm very hungry, I go for two bowls. One night I was very hungry and had four bowls. Yum. They also have Pork bowls which sound strange but are very delicious. I am a fan of Pork bowls.


This is my room. It is very small compared to the room I have back at home, but many apartments in this area have small rooms. Why is this room so small? Japan is a very small country compared to America. I've heard that Japan is about 1/25th or 1/26th of the size of America with a population near 35~40% of America's current population. With that being said, I'm assuming that the Japanese must make use of their land sparingly. I even heard a rumor that the country is slowly sinking? This was just a thought I had right before I went to bed.

-James

4 comments:

  1. ハーさんは食べ物のことをよく書きますねえ。私も日本の食べ物を食べたくなりますよ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe! it's just something that i heard during my stay. is it believable?

    もちろん先生!僕の人生の一番大切な事は食べ物なんです。

    ReplyDelete